Sprouting InstructionsEat Sprouts Everyday
Congratulations on your new purchase!
You are one step closer to better health.
Sprouting Instructions are optimized for our Sprout Grower but will work with other sprouters.
*Clean your Sprout Grower thoroughly before and after use.
- Place 3 tablespoons of seeds onto the stainless steel screen. Rinse well.
- Cover seeds with water and soak for 6-12 hrs.
- Drain and rinse 2 to 4 times a day under cool running water.
- After rinsing add one cup of water to grower and replace cover. (Make sure water does not touch any seeds).
- Sprouts are ready to eat in 2 to 5 days or when the root is as long as the size of the seed.
- Rinse well before eating. Store in refrigerator.
- Before storing your sprouts leave them at room temperature for 12 hours to let them dry (Paper towels help soak up the water). Store in air tight containers to lock in freshness.
- Sprouts should stay fresh for at least one week. But they’re so delicious that you’ll eat them all in just a few days. So you should start another batch a couple days later.
- Eat 1 or 2 tablespoons of sprouts every morning (It’s a great energy boost).
- Have some with soup or salad at lunch, and add them to your stiff fry for dinner.
- Larger sprouts like mung beans and peas are great for snacking any time of day.
Local Pick-up or Delivery
Sprout Life serves Hamilton and surrounding areas including the GTA. If you are local you can pick up your purchase or have it hand delivered for a small fee.
Get in Touch